The Ashtanga Vinyasa series is said to have its origin in an ancient text called the Yoga Korunta, compiled by Vamana Rishi, which Krishnamacharya received verbally from his Guru Rama Mohan Brahmachari, Later Krishnamacharya found the manuscript in Kolkata library but was later destroyed.
Benefits of Power Yoga
- Burns calories
- Best workout for losing weight.
- Increases stamina, strength, flexibility and tones our body and core.
- Increases metabolism
- Alleviates stress and tension and improves focus.
- The physical power which is developed through the poses in Power Yoga resulting in an improvement of the body’s natural strength and health.
- The mental power or the willpower, which is disciplined during the course of the practice as it clears the mind of unorganized thoughts and helps
Disclaimer :- You are requested to consult your doctor before beginning your practice. Above Asanas are depends on individual conditions of pregnancy. It’s advisable to start the Pregnancy exercise in the presence of trained yoga instructor.