Yoga for Fertility
Fertility yoga is not a separate type of yoga that boost your chances of pregnancy,but rather a set of certain yoga poses and asanas that help reduce stress levels and cleanse the body of toxins. A combination of these yoga poses is ideal for women looking to get pregnant, as they help strengthen the body and boost chances of conceiving.
A healthy body and a calm mind are the prerequisites for increasing your chances of getting pregnant. Yoga is a wonderful way to boost fertility as it allows you to have a holistic approach to strengthening and conditioning your body. It marries both the physical and mental aspects of health. Some yoga poses can boost both in one go.
Yoga Asanas for Fertility
- Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend)
- Hastapadasana (standing forward bend)
- Janu Shirasana (one leg forward bend)
- Butterfly Pose (Buddha Kanasana)
- Viparita Karani (Legs Up wall Pose)
- Balaasana (Child Pose)
Benefits of Yoga Asanas For Fertility
- Yoga reduces stress
- Yoga increases circulation
- Yoga helps to keep hormonal imbalances in check
- Yoga keeps the ovaries healthy
Disclaimer :- You are requested to consult your doctor before beginning your practice. Above Asanas are depends on individual conditions of pregnancy. It’s advisable to start the Pregnancy exercise in the presence of trained yoga instructor.