About Nirmal Wellness
Nirmal Wellness yoga is a leading yoga studio, especially for Women, to support them during their pre and post pregnancy journey.
Nirmal Pal (Reproductive Wellness Coach), Yoga Mentor & Nutritionist. I’m the founder of Nirmal Welness (A complete solution for Fertility, Pregnancy and pos partum)
- I have completed My Masters in Yoga and science of Living from (Jain Vishva Bharati University) Rajasthan.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Teacher Training Certification from (Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik, Maharashtra).
- Certification Course in Yoga Asana for Health Promotion from (Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga) New Delhi.
- Advanced training on Nutrition from (Lincoln university College) Malaysia.
- On and Off so many Pregnancy’s yoga training workshops to improve my skills, Knowledge and Practice.
- I have been practicing yoga since 2000 and teaching since 2006.
During my studies, I have learned Human anatomy and physiology (both physical and subtle body) related specifically to considerations during pregnancy. Overview of what is normal anatomy and physiology during pregnancy, how organs function during pregnancy, an overview of the complications, including miscarriage, premature labor, hypertension and body mechanics. I also studied the traditional philosophy of Hatha yoga, Asana & pranayama.
Throughout the years of teaching and attending birthing women, I have seen a deep connection between the body, the mind, and the soul; a connection I hope to share with my students and birthing mothers. Nirmal Wellness’s classes focused on developing strength and flexibility while learning to respect and listen to the body’s wisdom. My teaching style allows my students to deepen their practice while working at their own pace.
Drawing on my experience as a prenatal yoga Instructor, childbirth educator, and mother, Nirmal Wellness hopes to support the pregnant Ladies with functional yoga asana to create a functional birth and ease into parenthood feeling empowered and honored on this sacred journey of birth and beyond.
I am associated with:-
Dr. Arun Kalra (Sr. Gynecologist & Director in CK Birla Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr. Arti Gupta (Director Mayom Hospital, Gurgaon).
Dr.Nisha Agarwal (Apolo Cradle, Gurgaon)
Dr.Mamta Patnatak (fortis Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr.Parul Jain (Cloud nine Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr.Priti Rastogi (Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr.Dipika Sood (Ck Birla Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr.Aastha Tayal (Ck Birla Hospital, Gurgaon)
Dr.Sweta (Ganga Ram Hospital, Dehli )
Dr.Shreyasi Sharma (Cloud Nine, Gurgaon)
Dr.Manisha Arora (Maxx Hospital, Gurgaon)
I have helped, 10000+ successful normal deliveries. Personal coaching, counseling and nutritional diets help Clients to overcome from complications during pregnancy.
- I have conducted prenatal classes and seminars, workshops in numbers of Hospitals and clinics.
- I have helped, 10000+ successful normal deliveries.
- Personal and Group Coaching and Mentorship.
- Online and Offline Yoga classes for Fertility, Pregnancy and Pos Partum.
- Counseling and nutritional diets to overcome on complication during pregnancy.
Our Status in Numbers
Get In Touch
Address: Lemon Street -42, Ground Floor, Malibu Town, Sec-47 Gurgaon Haryana