Pregnancy & Birthing Yoga
Much like other types of childbirth-preparation classes, prenatal yoga is a multifaceted approach to exercise that encourages stretching, mental centering and focused breathing. Research suggests that prenatal yoga is safe and can have many benefits for pregnant women and their babies. Prenatal yoga can: Improve sleep.
We understand pregnancy can get complicated. Luckily, our squad of specialists has handled it all with specialized and tailored yoga sessions whether you join us during first trimester or prenatal yoga third trimester:
- Multiple Miscarriages
- Normal Delivery
- IVF or IUI Pregnancy
- Breech Baby
- Strength & Flexibility Training
- Placenta Praevia
- Labour And Birth Training
- Stress & Anxiety Management
Benefits of Pregnancy & Birthing Yoga
- Physical well-being: Improves strength, flexibility, and reduces discomfort.
- Relaxation: Reduces stress and promotes emotional well-being.
- Circulation and energy flow: Enhances blood circulation and increases energy levels.
- Childbirth preparation: Strengthens pelvic floor muscles and facilitates an easier delivery.
- Bonding with the baby: Promotes emotional connection and mother-baby relationship.
- Posture and body awareness: Improves posture and reduces strain on the body.
- Community and support: Provides a supportive environment and connection with other expectant mothers.
Our Status in Numbers
Years of Experience
Get In Touch
Address: Lemon Street -42, Ground Floor, Malibu Town, Sec-47 Gurgaon Haryana
Nirmal has Master Degree in Yoga and Science of Living (from Jain Vishav Bharti University) and certificate courses in Yoga Asana for Health Promotion (from Morraji Desai National Institute of Yoga) . She has been practicing yoga since 2000 and teaching since 2006.