You are requested to consult your doctor before beginning your practice. Above Asanas are depends on individual conditions of pregnancy. It’s advisable to start the Pregnancy exercise in the presence of trained yoga instructor
Benefits of prenatal yoga
Lamaze is a breathing technique which controlled breathing, enhance relaxation and decrease perception of pain. Some of the important techniques for controlled breathing include: slow, deep breathing. maintaining a rhythm. breathing through your mouth or nose.
- It coaches You to walk, move around & Change Position during Labor
- It encourages you to bring A loved one and friend for continuous support
- It helps you avoid unnecessary medical interventions
- It keeps you off your back & following your body’s natural urges
- It empowers moms to insist on skin-to-skin
- It teaches You to wait for Labor to start on Its own
HypnoBirthing is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program a that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner,and the newborn, independent of context, whether that be in the quiet of a home, a hospital, or a birth center.
- How to relax quickly and deeply during pregnancy
- Mindfulness and hypnobirthing exercises that connect mum, dad and baby in a loving way
- When mum is using hypnobirthing babies are calmer and more settled
- Feeling calmer after birth, sleeping and feeding better too
- A brilliant start to life
An asana is a body posture, originally sitting for meditation, and later in hatha yoga and modern yoga,including reclining, standing, inverted, twisting, or balancing as well as seated poses.
( 0 to 13 Weeks)
( 14 to 28 Weeks)
( 29 to 40 Weeks)
Hello! I am Nirmal Pal (Reproductive Wellness Coach), Yoga & Nutritionist. I have completed Prenatal and Postnatal Teacher Training, (Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik, Maharashtra). and I also have certificate in Yoga Asana for Health Promotion certificate from (Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga) and I have completed Yoga and He has also obtained a master’s degree in Science of Living, which he has completed from (Jain Vishva Bharati University). I have been practicing yoga since 2000 and teaching since 2006.